Monday, November 2, 2009

DDD


Daddy Daughter Date Friday!

Johnny is the cutest Dad. Last Friday he took Olivia to Jungle Jim's...just him and her. She just ADORES her Dad and is so lucky to spend all day Fridays with just him! When I was young my Dad used to take me on Daddy Daughter dates and I will never forget how special and grown up it made me feel even as a tiny kid. My favorite Date with my Dad was when he took me out to dinner and then to buy Rainbow Brite Rollerskates! I am glad that Johnny is building this bond with Liv and I hope she will remember (even as a teen) how awesome her Dad is!

Oh, I also told Johnny to be sure and strike up conversation with all the Moms at Jungle Jim's, that way he may be invited to join their play groups! haha.




Lucky Girl!

2 comments:

Diana said...

That's sweet. Did he even do her hair up cute like that too? Johnny never fails to impress. Now I want to see costume pictures from Halloween.

Megan and Keli'i said...

So, so cute.