Our cute little bumble bee

Jade, from work, dressed up as Kate Gosselin. Check out that wig!!! She won first place in our work costume contest! haha

arrrg.

Cute Cohen is a Dinosaur!

Baby Jayne and Liv being super cute.

Jayne and Liv

Nancy & Randy ( I LOVE that mask!)

The Miller Crew

Nasty Gummy Hand

The bumble bees: 
Mummy Dogs

Mummy DogsBrain Cheese Ball
AWESOME RIBS!
mmm. Dirt cups.

AWESOME RIBS!mmm. Dirt cups.

The spread.
Aspen and Olivia trick-or-treating! Olivia was super excited that they BOTH got to be Bumble Bee's :P

Aspen and Olivia trick-or-treating! Olivia was super excited that they BOTH got to be Bumble Bee's :P

Cute Cohen

Dance PARTY!
She loved my pirate boots!

She loved my pirate boots!Our Costumes for Halloween!! 

Yep! It's TRUE ...there IS, in deed, a bun in my oven!
SURPRISE!
This is how we broke the news to my folks on Halloween! Even though they didn't get it and we had to tell them it was a double meaning and Johnny was a BAKER on purpose :) ...it went over well! We are both soo excited! Olivia is excited too, when I tell her there is a tiny baby in my belly she says "OPEN IT, I want to see it!" haha Of course, I want to see it too! But, we'll have to wait until June 5th! I've always wanted one of those creepy bouncing babies on my blog, and now I can have one! :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
BONUS! Here are some sweet Vids:
The DANCE PARTY at Paul and Jessica's
This one is just for you, DI!
Livi before going to School!
(Sorry It wouldn't flip cause I filmed it the wrong way!)

4 comments:
Your friends Kate Gosselin costume is so real. I did a double take at first. Also thanks for the little clip of Cohen. I showed it to Nessa but she kept calling him Livi.But she danced along to the entire dance party video.
I like the way you announced baby#2. very creative & Johnny makes a perfect chef.
So you have seen the boobs. I know you don't have the best photos on here of them but they don't look all that different to me.
I'm so excited for you guys! You make cute babies :)
Congrats!!!! That is so exciting! :) Are you going to find out what you're having?!
Happy Baby #2 to YOU! Another adorable addition.
ANd that was QUITE the Halloween party! The food was grossing me out in a delicious kind of way! :)
Post a Comment