Monday, April 27, 2009

Tulip Festival and Dutch Days

Cj, Di & Nessa, Jess, Paul & Cohan and Olivia & I ventured out into the cold wind and rain to go to the Tulip Festival This weekend, they also had tents set up and food of all sorts for "Dutch Days". Olivia had a lot of fun, but when we saw the lake ("pool") and the Waterfall all she wanted to do from there on out was "Swim, Swim, Swim". The Tulips and the grounds were beautiful!! I can only imagine what it'd all look like in the sunshine!




3 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jayna said...

cute! and what a gorgeous location! you will definitely have to go back when it's sunny.

if it's okay with you, I thought I would put up a link on my friend of a friend site to your blog, showing what I did for you. Let me know!

Meagan & Dallas said...

looks so gorgeous! Liv is getting soo big!!!