Hope you had an excellent Easter! Here's what the Miller Clan did for fun...
Makin our way to our Annual Easter Egg Roll, in an undisclosed location:
Livi's turn to roll:
My Turn!
J-man's killer moves!
The Roll Results! Nancy the winner of the Regular Class, Katy and J-man tie for 1st in the Unlimited Class! 
Johnny, Me, Jake, Katy and Ben rode Trykes down Squaw Peak Canyon Road Easter and man, oh man, IT WAS SOO FUN! We got hauled up to the top of the canyon tied to the dune buggy and let loose to make our way down on these adult size trykes that the Millers own! KILLER. We got going sooo fast, gotta be careful because those back wheels are meant for drifting baby! The best Part is when Jake endo-ed over the handelbars after taking a turn too fast and ended up 10 feet down a revene. Where was my camera on that one? haha. Hard to see cause it was getting dark by the time we decided to pull out the camera...doh.

Eat My Dust. (Yep That's me)
Taking it off-road, to the wall...that's how I roll!
Eat My Dust. (Yep That's me)
HOPE YOU ALL HAD AN EXCELLENT EASTER! Stay Tuned. I promise to keep posting!! Thanks Jayna for the motivation :)
3 comments:
Yeah! Welcome back!
And are you guys INSANE???
I told myself before I checked your blog that if it was still Moo.com, which I have come to expect, I was going to light a fire under your A. I was getting a little worried, but I figured you must be crazy busy with BB and Johnny's biz, so you're excused. I'm SO glad you're back!
And Jayna's right, you guys are freaking NUTS!!!
I got in the habit of not checking your blog, but I guess I will start peeking from time to time again. Glad you're back. Do you have any pictures from your race this weekend?
Post a Comment