Hear a big THUD in my sleep. Think nothing of it.
Hear a door handle (still asleep) don't think much of it.
Hear a happy little voice in my room say "Ground!"
Oh, okay I'm awake now.
"Hello, Olivia. In my room. haha. Did you get out of your crib?!"
Olivia: "YEP!"
I asked her "Do you want a big girl bed for your birthday?" She thought about it, then said "Umm...NO, Bike!"
Smart kid.
HAHA :)
Soo, ANOTHER attempt at nap time (just an attempt this time, I caught her dangling on the outside of her crib :) means...some little girl gets a big girl bed!!
The Tiny BIG bed has been a success! Liv has gone to bed no problem the last two days in it and has found herself very independent ever since the switch. Everything is "No, ME!!".
9 comments:
How is it possible that she is so big already?? cute, CUTE!
And great for you for doing a marathon- impressive!
Mae has the same exact bed!
Olivia is so beautiful! I am not looking forward to the big girl bed. I'm glad the transition was so smoothe for you.
Noncommercial advertisement! Just for once: plain honest no nonsense spam making no pretense being something else, with a real message and an sound errand. See Window Mirror and find out.
http://winmir.blogspot.com/See my poetry as well:
http://singleswingle.blogspot.com/I am not anyone. I am unique.
- Peter Ingestad, Sweden, Metacatholic Believer, Master of the I Ching Oracle, Judge on Number of the Human Beast, Communist of the New Age, born Lund Sweden 25 mars 1951 12:15, Tarot Life Card The Hanged Man (Rider-Waite UB1959, IQ>130 sd15 ref. WAIS III, current IP address 85.229.180.80 Stockhólm.
Way to go Olivia! Be glad you have those side rails just in case she tries to roll out of bed. We heard a few THUDS around our house the first few weeks of transition, but all is well now.
Oh so cute!! I think Abbi is almost ready for a big girl bed too! Emma was easy to switch too. I hope it's the same for Abbi!! Olivia is getting so big!! She's adorable!
Nice Tami, what a hook-up.
So Cute!!! Awesome time on the 1/2 by the way. You're a rock star!!!
She is too cute. I can't believe how big she is getting.
Post a Comment