Today is Liv's #2 Birthday!
WOW!
Johnny is out of town this weekend so we've been able to celebrate her birthday all week long! Last week we had an early B-day Party with my family, we got to play with cousins, eat cake, play with Lizzi-Annalee's hampster and Mike-Jay's Bird, open presents, stay up late!!!
My Parents are babysitting My sis's kids' pets while they are out of town and it was cool to get to play with the animals at her party....Olivia LOVED them! (So did I :)
We played hard today with Face Painting and BIG Girl Earrings! She loves her new earrings, I think she'll do great with them and they look soo darn cute on her!! We're still partying with at least ONE more b-day extravaganza in the works with all of Livi's friends next weekend! This is ONE Lucky Little Lady!!
We played hard today with Face Painting and BIG Girl Earrings! She loves her new earrings, I think she'll do great with them and they look soo darn cute on her!! We're still partying with at least ONE more b-day extravaganza in the works with all of Livi's friends next weekend! This is ONE Lucky Little Lady!!
Happy Birthday Livi ♥ WE LOVE YOU!
7 comments:
oh how time flies! she's such a little cutie!
Has it seriously been two years since I've known you thru Di??! Olivia was a newborn on myspace like 3 seconds ago!
Happy Birthday to your big girl!
Loving the ear rings. There is still some partying to do & gift giving to do as well.
Happy Birthday Olivia! Looks like you've had some fun couple of days, and there's more to come. Cute cute girl.
Hey!! How are you? I found your blog on Deb's. Thought I would say hey! Your baby girl is SOOO cute!! she is not so baby anymore.. I suppose! So cute! Hope all is well!
I can't believe she's two. I just have to say that that family picture of the three of you is one of my favorite pictures ever. I don't know why, but I really love it.
Hey Becca, Long time I know. Can you believe how fast they grow up. Olivia looks like she had a blast on her Birthday! Love the earring! Is it hard to take care of? I'd love to do it on Liv, but I am kind of scared!! We need to get the girls together sometime.
Post a Comment