Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight.Food.ChoCoLate.Bowl

Last Friday Angel and I organized a movie night out with 30+ peeps from work. All 30 of us and some husbands went to see the movie Twilight. I will officially claim that, YES, I did love the movie. I went in with really low expectations and came out wanting to watch it again & again! It was a little cheesy in some parts but completely romantic through-out which I was totally in to. I'm considering myself LuCkY that Johnny was willing to come with us ladies to the movie, thanks to AJ, Duane and Jake I was able to enjoy his presence! After all, Johnny will admit that he liked the movie, apart from all the giggling throughout the ENTIRE theater during the whole 120 minutes. Who knew such a "serious" movie could be so funny. hee hee :) Thanks to Edward.
After the movie my friends and I realized that we were ALL kid-less for the evening and decided to make a night of it! We grabbed some dinner and then stopped by the Chocolate Factory for some delicious Dessert. To top of the best night ever we decided to hit up the bowling lanes. While we waited for the rest of the crew to arrive, me and Johnny played some air-hockey, and Nikki and I did some DanceDanceRevolution-ing worth seeing. The bowling was as excellent as expected and our teams totally got 1st place, not so much in scores but in dance moves and style. Everyone else bowling that night was so lame, not us. I am proud to say that nobody came away injured, everyone just went home with sore throats from screaming and laughing so hard! It was a much needed, super FUN Date night! I am SOO lucky to be able to work with such amazing friends and for babysitters to allow us parents to get out!

2 comments:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

I still haven't seen "Twilight" so I'm glad you liked it, because I've heard some bad reviews from other people. I have had low expectations before it even came out, like you, so hopefully I'll like it too.

Diana & CJ said...

I agree about the cheesy parts. That almost killed it for me but I would still watch again & probably buy it when it comes out on dvd.