Monday, November 24, 2008

COME SEE MY NEW DESIGNS!


"THANK YOU" to everyone who came and supported Baby Bumpkins at "Tom and Lucy's Art Shoppe" This weekend, I really appreciate you! If you didn't make it out to the Shoppe you can see my NEW line of Clothing and Goods at babybumpkins.etsy.com, as well as babybumpkins.blogspot.com!
*Thanks to all of you who have added our "BUTTON" to your BLOG! You're ALL awesome supporters in helping me get my name out there!*
Also, Don't forget about the "End of December GIVEAWAY" for a chance to win a FREE T-Shirt or Onesie!! Hooray :) Click on the website links for more details on the GiVEaWAY!!

2 comments:

The Murphy Fam said...

I love the the gray onesie with the chick on it! If only Sean would let me have a baby - grrrr!

Foster Farm said...

Becca
I love your stuff especially the red chevy!
Good for you, Hope all is well.
Rach