Sunday, November 9, 2008

Johnny's Fight Pics

Check out Carbon Imagery to see a play by play of Johnny's entire fight against Travis Robinson in Throwdown: Showdown II at the MacKay Events Center. CLICK HERE to see his fight pics.

3 comments:

Tamara with a "T" said...

I don't like Travis...he's scary looking. I just looked at all of the pictures and that was a good fight...good boy Johnny!!! There was even a picture where it looks like you are smiling at the camera (in motion)! I would be a little nervous to be there, but it looks like alot of adrenaline would be in that building for sure.

Kylene said...

Good pix! What a bad-A!

DJW said...

The article ran. The editors chopped it up pretty good, but for anyone who wants to read the online version, here it is:

http://www.sltrib.com/southvalley/ci_10975157

I haven't seen the printed copy yet. Hopefully they picked a good picture.