Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Siegfreid, Roy and the White Tiger

Happy Halloween from THIS Magical Family!

We had a blast with not only 1 but 2 excellent parties! The Millers hosted a decked-out super fun party with a spider cake, home-made tombstones to write our very own eulogies on, uber decorations, food and so much fun. Johnny and I hosted the second at our condo and had fun eating, playing and watching scary movies with some of our friends that we don't get to see enough of!

11 comments:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

Condo? Did you guys move? Oh, and I LOVE your costumes! So creative!

jayna said...

When Di posted about your costumes, I laughed SO hard- hilarious and creative guys!!

Tamara with a "T" said...

OH MY GOSH...I laughed so hard at your pictures...!!! Thanks for the laugh...you guys looked just like the magical magicians...by the way, who did your hair? It's amazingly beautiful!

Cannon Family said...

Looks like a good time! Sorry we missed it! LOVE your costumes.

Asay Family said...

That is awesome! Your costumes freakin rock and your party looks like it was the bomb diggity.

Melissa said...

I love your costumes. I am still laughing at how cute they are.

Treo Sanders said...

Love the costumes. you guys always look great. Tell your hubby hi for me

nikkers said...

Love the costumes...Nice blouse Johnny! Ha, Ha, Ha.....Now which one of you gets mauled by you're little white tiger.

Unknown said...

GREAT costumes! Tom and I think you guys are awesome! We loved it. Olivia just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!

The Murphy Fam said...

We had so much fun at the party! Thanks for inviting us - we need to get together again soon!

Kylene said...

You guys look awesome! Soo funny!