Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sneak Peeks

We got seriously motivated and finally decided to get pictures taken. I called Abbie up and she met us on two seperate occassions to shoot some amazing photos of us! Abbie and her sister have a photography business, they are amazing! www.bellabeanphotography.blogspot.com , www.bellabeanphotography.com check them out!

Click HERE to see some of OLIVIA's #3 pictures.

Click HERE to see some of RONIN's debut pics.

Click HERE to see some really PREGO pics of me.

Next on my list...FAMILY pics, as soon as I can fit into my clothes again! haha
Thanks again Abbie :) I think they turned out perfect!

3 comments:

Abbie&Trevor said...

Thanks for the awesome plug Bec... It helps to have such dang cute models. I am SO excited for you to see the rest of Ronin. I just sent you the web album. He is to die for:)

Cannon Family said...

SO SO SO CUTE! Melina says Ronin might be the cutest baby she's ever seen. We need to get over to meet him very soon--before he out-grow his gift :)

Jennifer said...

I've been so behind on checking blogs. I LOVE all the pics. Ronin is freaking gorgeous. I love his hair so much. You have such a beautiful family!