Ronin J Miller
May 5, 2010 at 1112 am
5 lbs 10 oz and 18.9 inches
He came a few weeks early but is happy and healthy and so far only squeeks. We are SO glad he's finally here!We are all in love with our little nugget! Olivia thinks he is the coolest thing ever!
I have SO much to post about...Easter, Liv's birthday, house projects, baby shower...as soon as I can stop staring at Ronin I will post again!
He is SO sweet, we just LOVE him so so much!
8 comments:
Becca, Ronin is so handsome! Great pictures. Can't wait to meet him in person someday! Debra finds out if her baby is pink or blue next month! We can't wait.
CONGRATS! He looks ADORABLE. What a cute little guy you got! Hope all is well and your feeling good
Congrats! What a sweetie. 5/5 is my dad's B-day...what a good day to be born :) We have a gift for him..we'll try to stop by soon!
I love the name and he is a babe. better watch out :)
Congratulations you guys hope that all is going well.
He is so adorable!! Where did he get the red hair? :) I LOVE it :) We're so excited and happy for you guys!
I have so much to say about this post. First, I'm proud of you for having him & for posting new pic's for me to see. Second, he has such a perfect name. Third, holy cow, Johnny's hair is super long & super dark. I love that the family nap is on our old couches, so really it's like a piece of us is in that picture napping with them. That little man is so dang cute. I can not wait to meet & hold him soon. I miss you guys so much!
BIG XOXO from me to you & little xx & squeezes to the little ones from Ness & I.
Congrats Becca! He is such a handsome little man!! Olivia will be the best big sister EVER! :)
Congratulations Millers! He is a precious tiny man! All that hair is gorgeous!
Post a Comment