"Life is an adventure and we're soaking it up!"
He is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe we ahvent; met him yet!?! Hopefully soon :)
That is too cute...
What a cute smile!!! Can't wait to see it again :)
What a happy little guy! Has anyone said he looks like Dad. I think so!!!
I meant your Dad. Grandpa Christensen is who I see!
Cutest red-head I've EVER seen.
Oh my gosh! He is so cute :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe we ahvent; met him yet!?! Hopefully soon :)
That is too cute...
What a cute smile!!! Can't wait to see it again :)
What a happy little guy! Has anyone said he looks like Dad. I think so!!!
I meant your Dad. Grandpa Christensen is who I see!
Cutest red-head I've EVER seen.
Oh my gosh! He is so cute :)
Post a Comment