Some Pics:
The Color
The Floors
The Back Splash went up LAST NIGHT!


Still needs grout... but I wanted to share because I'm already loving IT!


Still needs grout... but I wanted to share because I'm already loving IT!
The man behind the project.
I'm so lucky to have married a man...that knows how to do man stuff! :) Nice work Johnny!
We have 5 weeks left before this baby comes, and that's our goal to finish everything on the house too (minus baseboards). Oh, wait...I've forgotten to schedule in some time to get ready for the BABY!! I am taken a back at how fast this pregnancy has gone by. I better start thinking of this poor nameless baby and buy something BLUE already! :)
Anyhow, I can't wait to post the final results of both the house and this baby BOY that I have been cooking for 8 months!



4 comments:
'54 Chevrolet she weighed in at 3900lbs and 0 oz. Isn't she beautiful?
It looks like a completely different house. Great job Johnny. I can't believe it's been so long since we have seen the place. I can't wait to see it all finished.
back splash- really awesome!
Floors- super awesome.
color-puts all the awesomeness together.
Great work! I'll have to show cj a picture of this sweet truck. it looks a little rusty-looking to me, but I'm sure it's super cool I just can't see it for what it really is.
Wow!! It doesn't even look like the same house. I am so impressed. Where did johnny learn how to do all that? I can't wait to see it in person. When I move back, your house will be done and you will have a new baby boy. I am not so sure about Johnny's truck. I think it needs a little work!
Post a Comment