Thursday, April 1, 2010

PLAYROOM PICTURES!

My favorite post thus far!! Our good friend Jess Roberts paints murals, and MAN is she good! She came up with this amazing Mural for Olivia's new playroom! Olivia LOVES to pretend and even started make-believing with just the pencil sketched on the walls...needless to say, OLIVIA (AND I) ARE IN HEAVEN!! It turned out SO great, you've GOT TO see it in person! Olivia buys food from the market to cook in her kitchen, pretends to swing on the tire swing, feeds the butterfly, gets the mail, digs in her garden...it's SO perfect! Check out some more of Jessica's work here: http://jrobertsfineart.blogspot.com/ She also does amazing paintings and is currently working on one for Angel's baby room! She is so talented! If anyone is interested in investing in some art, it's so worth it to check her out...she could make your room amazing too!





























THANK YOU JESS!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Holy Cow! You were not joking, that really is so COOL! Damn she's good. I'm not too surprised, I already knew she was good but seeing her new stuff always makes me feel happy again. Nice work Jess, you deserve an even bigger & better award for this one.

Ashlee said...

That's so awesome

jayna said...

For REALS. That is some serious talent. And a fantastic idea for a playroom! Love it!

Angela said...

Becca, What a darling play room. Artistic ability is one thing I wish I had. I guess since I don't have it I appreciate it more! It looks amazing. You are so cute pregnant. Fun to see the growing tummy. I am excited for you and your family to get a little brother!

Cannon Family said...

The wheels are turning! I LOVE it. I want one for Lydia. Maybe one day :) Jes is so talented. I love all your cute pics.

Jennifer said...

She is ridiculous. Just Ridiculous! I love it. Lucky kids to have such and awesome playroom!