This is the painting Jess did for Angel's baby room!
It's huge, and hangs right above his crib. Isn't it COOL?!
It's huge, and hangs right above his crib. Isn't it COOL?!Her little man will be able to keep it forever!
P.S. I only have 5 weeks of work until maternity leave!!!
3 comments:
Very nice. Jess, why you never disappoint. I can't wait to rope you into painting something for us some time. And Bec, only 5 more weeks sounds glorious. Oh, I am so ahppy for you. I too remember that sweet feeling of freedom. Wish I were to celebrate with you.
Wow! You've been blogging so much!! I need to check more often :) Jess is soooooo talented! I love the playroom. It's so cute!
5 weeks!!! I haven't seen that belly in SOOOOO LONG! Great job Jess it looks amazing. We all need to get together before your baby comes.
Post a Comment