It's done now, so here I am...
Our Bff's, Tied to the hip, don't know what life will be like w/o them friends CJ and DI are MOVING far far far away.
The Date is Friday July 24th...their cars are already gone...and soon they must go too.
The GOOD news....is that they're moving to HAWAII...I see a lot of tropical vacations in my future! But, for now, we will miss you THREE like crazy!
So, because a couple members of our exclusive club are moving, we got together to do some super fun stuff before they leave! The Guys all went to Flowrider...the man made wave...
Paul, Ben, Johnny, Barton, CJ and Brandon
And a couple of us LaDiEs went to IFLY...indoor sky diving...the coolest thing in the world!! (whoever couldn't make it...you missed OUT!)
Sam, Me, Jess and Di
Here is a pic of the little THREE year old in the wind tunnel when we got there...it was thee cutest thing ever, he was LoVinG it!! 
Also, we had a fun LUAU Swimming Party at Annie and Gary's for a going away party! Thanks for hosting Guys we had a Fabulous time!!
Cj and Di's home is being rented out and is in the most perfect location for shopping, playing and hopping on the freeway. It is in Sandy, Huge Yard, 3 beds, 2 baths, a small office and it's ADORABLE! If anyone is interested or know someone who is...check out the listing on CRAIGS LIST, Call Property Management Systems (801) 262-3900 or visit them at http://www.pmsystems.net/ to see more pics and info.
~ALOHA for now~
5 comments:
I still cannot believe they are off like a prom dress! :) You guys will stay friends I'm sure! Cute tribute!
So SAD!! :(
Where in the world was that skydiving? That looked like a blast. So you'll have a few more trips to Hawaii in your future it looks like.
We will take good care of them. I promise!
We miss you guys already like mad! I'm glad you're saving up too. Because we are already dying to see you guys. It's just not as fun with out the Miller's here to make us laugh. Thanks for the shout out.
Post a Comment