Who's that Dirty kid?

Cohen managed to stay pretty clean the whole time...??
Cohen and Jess
"AGAIN, AGAIN!!!"
The ladies (why does Melina look like a supermodel and we look like we are dying. Maybe it is the ray of sunshine that is only shining on her, and we are in her shadow.....God loves her.
The ladies (why does Melina look like a supermodel and we look like we are dying. Maybe it is the ray of sunshine that is only shining on her, and we are in her shadow.....God loves her.
Olivia LOVED playing with Sam. This little girl was in fact ONLY 2 weeks older than Liv...Either Olive is Tiny or Sam is Gigantic??! 

Colton, Brynn and Olivia 
Our small hike to the Grotto
There was lots of these cool bridges...the kids loved testing their balancing skillz.
Brynn and Liv
Cool Pic.
Haut
Barton and Melina
Brynn, Benson, Sam, Colton and Trey
These other Millers came for the first night and their kids loved every minute. Trey was SOO MAD they had to leave early. Next time Trey, next time.
Sorry for the plethora of pics...i wanted to make sure Di didn't miss out on much!!
We can't wait to go again! Or better yet...go to Hawaii and Camp on the BEACH! :)
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I wish I could get my husband to get dirty. Only one more day until you are coming to visit me!!!!
Looks so fun! Wish we were there for sure. You make me laugh so hard, I swear. God does love Melina. Dang her & her ridiculously good looks. I hope you blog about your trip to see Deb too. I mean you have to. How often does anyone go out east anymore. Miss & love, Di
How fun. You are right in telling me that Olivia got DIRTY!!!! She looks like she had a blast!
Fun! I try not to pose next to melina - ever ;) Guess What!!! I just found Livi's book you were looking for. Hopefully you didn't already buy another one!
Post a Comment