"Life is an adventure and we're soaking it up!"
oooh snap- that is hilarious- but only because it's your kid and YOUR house! :) She is a cutie though!
HA HA! Oh man...she is so cute!
I uderstand now why you need a new computer desk. So naughty but sooo funny.
AWESOME! And boy, do I relate! She is sooooo cute! When are you guys coming back out here? It'd sure be fun to see you guys again!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oooh snap- that is hilarious- but only because it's your kid and YOUR house! :) She is a cutie though!
HA HA! Oh man...she is so cute!
I uderstand now why you need a new computer desk. So naughty but sooo funny.
AWESOME! And boy, do I relate! She is sooooo cute! When are you guys coming back out here? It'd sure be fun to see you guys again!
Post a Comment