She looks like a whole lot of freaking fun! I totally know what you mean about the whole mama tiger thing. Sometimes I seriously just want to chew on my kids' cheeks and tummies and thighs, I should just say I want to chew on my kids. Aren't kids the best?!
Olivia is such a doll! I love how you put that collage together, it looks great! She has such a cute personality. How in the world were you able to get the camera to take those pictures of the sparklers? Did you turn the shutter speed so it would go slower or did it just happen? That is so cool looking. Thank you so much for the comment on the weight loss that is sweet of you.
Your little girl is so darling! I just got done looking at your Hawaii post and wishing so badly I was there! I love love love that place! It looks like you are having a fun and exciting summer!
6 comments:
Very cool.
She looks like a whole lot of freaking fun! I totally know what you mean about the whole mama tiger thing. Sometimes I seriously just want to chew on my kids' cheeks and tummies and thighs, I should just say I want to chew on my kids. Aren't kids the best?!
What a cheese remonds me so much of her mother.
Olivia is such a doll! I love how you put that collage together, it looks great!
She has such a cute personality.
How in the world were you able to get the camera to take those pictures of the sparklers? Did you turn the shutter speed so it would go slower or did it just happen?
That is so cool looking.
Thank you so much for the comment on the weight loss that is sweet of you.
Your little girl is so darling! I just got done looking at your Hawaii post and wishing so badly I was there! I love love love that place! It looks like you are having a fun and exciting summer!
What a cheeser smile! She is so cute. I bet those cheeks get lots of kisses!!
Post a Comment