Once a week I watch my sister Tami's darling Girls, Ashlyn and Alexa, while she is at work. There are two little neighbor girls that just adore A and A and are ALWAYS on the look-out for them, the neighbor girls are at my doorstep the moment my neices arrive. These girls have LOTS of fun together!
Playday-they barely stopped for the picture
Ashlyn, Olivia, Morghana, Alexa and Lexxus
Olivia is lucky to have so many friends.
Rylee, Olivia and AverySome of Olivia's BFF's!
3 comments:
That picture of Olivia with her BFF's and their bare bottoms is ADORABLE!! I wish we were that age again. We could play in the sprinkers all day. I miss the good old days.
LOOK AT THOSE BUMS!!! Kill me now. Is it bad I wanna squeeze em!?? Oh man, so cute.
Guess who's pictures are in the mail? Hmmmmmm. I don't know.
The last picture should be framed or sent to a magazine because it looks professional & ridiculouly adorable.
PS Yeah you can copy the same thing. I will email you the videos.
Post a Comment