We've been home from Hawaii for a week and I haven't even checked my e-mail. I've enjoyed not occupying too much of my time blogging--it sure gets addicting and I've actually gotten out of the habit while away on vacation! I'm sure as life settles back into the norm I'll pick right back up where I left off! :)
Hawaii was soo awesome, and beautiful, and amazing and sunny! Here are some of the pics from our trip:
Sorry about the sideways pics.




6 comments:
It looks so fun, I am very jealous. I have never been to Hawaii but it is definately a place I would love to go.
These are FABULOUS pictures! We are headed there in Feb. for the first time and we cannot WAIT! Looks like you guys had a blast! And Livi is growing up so fast- she's a cutie for sure!
Wow! It looks like you guys had a blast! We need to hang out soon!
Very cool. Once again I will admitt I'm still Jealous!
Love the pictures!!!
I decided after looking at your pics that you can move there so we can come visit.
Post a Comment