Hello Peeps and visitors to my site...Just wanted to write in and say that we are still loving every minute of this Paradise thing! We've been here a week and still have 4 crazy days to enjoy this amazing place. We've done it ALL in the past week and just plan on chilling out at the beach and relaxing the remainder of the time we are here. Hope everyone is great and we'll be posting some sweet pics soon! Bye-for-now PEACE
5 comments:
up yours!
I can't believe you are blogging on your vacation. I'm dying to see pics. PLease tell me Sara took some more photos of you two in paradise because I know they will be freakin'AWESOME.
In honor of your vacation, I changed up the background to a more Hawaii-esque design! Let me know what you'd like it look like after you get back!
Hey becca, just wondering where you got your pictures done, I love the background. Oh and my sister in law wants to know where you got those ADORABLE capris for Olivia! Thanks!
Where are you guys? Still recovering from the vacay? I haven't heard back from you about your pics...let me know wassssssup. :)
Post a Comment