Monday, June 23, 2008

Swim Day


Mistie and I got together for a swim day with our kiddos + Mistie's nephew little gavin who is a hoot by-the-way. I didn't get any pics of Gavin but Olivia sure did think he was funny when he'd dive under water then pop up out of nowhere, she loved it. Even though the pool was kind of lame-o (until the awesome pool by us opens up we had to go elsewhere) the girls had a blast in the water. Olivia especially loved snack time, splashing/kicking/jumping in the water, and saying Hi continuously to everybody around us! Here is Olivia and Avery before their dip:
Livi also loved to say "HI" to Avery...lots of times :) She's so cute!

"Hiiiieeee"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! I love summer! It's so much fun for the kiddies!

Diana & CJ said...

I love both their swim suits. Maybe next yr. Nessa will join the gang.

Jennifer said...

So cute!