Friday, January 2, 2009

Cookie Cutters for Olivia's First "do"

Today was exciting. We went to Cookie Cutters for Olivia's FIRST hair-cut. Yes folks, she may be 20 months old but it's never too late for her first lesson on hair-do's and Salons! Her Cousins Alexa and Ashlyn were BIG helpers on showing Olivia how to be brave and hold still. Ashy and Lexa were happy to give Olivia her very first lesson on being pampered. :) Funny: Ashlyn loves Cookie Cutters SOO much that this is where she wanted to go for her #3 birthday. That's Awesome.
snip. snip. Good Bye Uneven Baby Hair.
She did excellent through the whole thing! Even the blow-dryer! Here are the 3 Diva's: Olivia up close, Ashlyn in the middle and Alexa at the far end. Watching a show!
The Fire Engine Sink.
The Bob. SO Cute. Alexa's ready for the Prom.
Ashy got about 4 inches cut off, she wanted the same hair-do as Livi! 3 Balloons and 3 Suckers later...
The End Result:The coolest Salon ever!
Thanks for going with us GIRLS! We had TOO much fun! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

3 BEAUTIFUL girls! I have never heard of that salon. I wish they had one here! I loved looking at your holiday pictures! Happiest 2009 to you and your family! Love, Angela

Debra and Ryan said...

I wish my hair was that cute!!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Wow she looks 3 years old. I want to go get my hair cut there.

Diana & CJ said...

I love Livi's new hair cut. It looks to nice & even. So I'm guessing she loved that place, huh. I can't wait to take Nessa some time. Very cool.

Deidre said...

Oliiva is so stinking cute! Looks like you guys had an fun X-mas. John and I are soooo sad we couldn't make the roller-party. You guys are the cutest. How's the business going?

Melissa said...

That is the cutest haircut. She is adorable and looks so much older.