We were a Dec. wedding as well- gotta love UT in the winter! (Most of our photos ended up being Black and White due to our rosy cheeks and cherry noses.)
Congrats!!
p.s. Olivia looks SO grown up with that cute hair!
You look so beautiful in the first photo. Congrats on five years. It seems like yesterday we were at your wedding. I can't wait to see what the next five will bring too.
Congrats to you 2!! I am proud of your efforts to continue in love!! Keep it up. Are you 2 participating in the Thomas vs. Miller bowling challenge on the 24th? I hope to see you there. And "Good luck" you will need it.
9 comments:
The first photo is my fav.
How about you shoot for 5 kids in the next five years.
Cute pics...congrats on 5!
Love the pic where Johnny is dipping you! GORGEOUS!!!!!
We were a Dec. wedding as well- gotta love UT in the winter! (Most of our photos ended up being Black and White due to our rosy cheeks and cherry noses.)
Congrats!!
p.s. Olivia looks SO grown up with that cute hair!
You look so beautiful in the first photo. Congrats on five years. It seems like yesterday we were at your wedding. I can't wait to see what the next five will bring too.
You are so pretty. I love the pics they are way cute.
Congrats to you 2!! I am proud of your efforts to continue in love!! Keep it up.
Are you 2 participating in the Thomas vs. Miller bowling challenge on the
24th? I hope to see you there. And "Good luck" you will need it.
Hey congrats! You have a cute family. I'm glad you found me too... it's always good to see how other people are doing!
Post a Comment