I have been dying to add some pictures to this blog, but everytime I get home from work, I crash from exhaustion! However, I have a lot to document so it will happen soon...stayed tuned!
So how was the shower? I'm 90% sure we will be able to come in July & than in the fall too for the wedding. By than your baby will already be born, which I think is madness since this is the only baby bump photo I've seen of you so far & you're so close to being due.
2 comments:
Lookin' good! You're getting so close! I'm jealous!
So how was the shower? I'm 90% sure we will be able to come in July & than in the fall too for the wedding. By than your baby will already be born, which I think is madness since this is the only baby bump photo I've seen of you so far & you're so close to being due.
Post a Comment