Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The bun has a gender...


We are so excited to add a little testosterone to our family and Olivia is thrilled to have a baby brother to put make-up on and tease! Thanks Bliss for sneaking us in to take pics last Saturday, we are SOO thrilled to know the gender this early! Johnny seems particularly excited that the scores will be even. He's already started to plan this baby's future and his fight career, i'm in for a ride, I can't wait!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh FUN!!! Soo exciting! Congrats!

Ashlee said...

Congrats... he will be so cute and boys are such a blast.

Cannon Family said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Tiffany said...

That's exciting news!! Congrats! :)

KASSIE said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. How fun will that be. i love it

Diana said...

Another Miller & now another boy Miller. How great. So far I love all the boy Millers so this one will just add to it. Please keep us updated about names.

Tamara with a "T" said...

Soooo Exciting!! You will be the perfect little family!

Abbie&Trevor said...

I am so dang excited for you... Maddix will have another boy to hang with.

Trisha said...

Very exciting Becca! One of each. How fun. Ü

Jennifer said...

Missed this one. Congratulations!!!! I'm sure he's gonna be one tough little dude! So awesome!

Nicole + Brock said...

Congratulations! On the boy and the expecting.