Johnny has been training for his upcoming fight in the Gladiator Challenge at The Nugget Hotel & Casino in Wendover. Well this past weekend was it! A bunch of family and friends drove out to see him fight and SURPRISE...his opponent backed out at the last minute (apparently he cut his hand?!) Well, this is the THIRD time that Johnny's guy has bailed. I think they are ALL SCARED! Mushin and Bernales have GREAT reputations for having the toughest, well-trained fighters...and no-one wants to get beat by them! Well, we still went out to watch Johnny's "team-mate" fight for his Title as Welter-Weight Champion and to have a good time! Jman still got paid, we got a free room and Jake Paul retained his title as Welter-Weight champion with a FIVE SECOND K.O.!!!! Booya. Was a great night all around and everybody wins!




2 comments:
oh my goah, it's been forever!!! Your little fam is so cute. So good to hear from you!
I think it would be fun to go watch a fight...but...I'm not going to lie...I am scurred.
Tamara
Post a Comment